Awareness and Resources
The Coronavirus Response Team understands that the COVID-19 pandemic can cause stress and anxiety. IFB Solutions is doing everything it can to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among employees. Education is key to understanding how you can help IFB Solutions prevent the spread and stay healthy, both physically and mentally.
IFB Solutions Employee Assistance
- Any employee with questions relating to COVID-19 can email them to email@example.com
- IFB Solutions has an Employee Assistance Program to help with personal or work-related issues. Counselors are available 24 hours a day and all calls are confidential. Please contact your local IFB Solutions Human Resources Department for the phone number and password.
- Changes to our best practices or any critical COVID-19 information will be communicated in a timely manner via email, verbal announcements or phone recorded messages. Please visit www.ifbsolutions.org/staysafe frequently to stay updated.
How to Get a COVID-19 Test
- All employees have the right to seek COVID-19 testing at any time. Here are helpful links to find a testing location.
- All IFB Solutions employees are responsible for self-reporting. This means if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, think you may have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or have received a positive test result, you are REQUIRED to inform your supervisor immediately and stay home until further notice.
COVID-19 Education (CDC links)
- CDC Safety Practices for Essential Workers https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/critical-workers/implementing-safety-practices.html
- How to Protect Yourself and Others https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html