Job Summary: Is responsible for the quality manufacture of eyeglasses by operating a variety of optical equipment.
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Reports to: Optical Lab Manager
- Reads computer generated and faxed prescription eyeglass orders.
- Enter data from orders in the computer.
- Assist lab editor in the production and fabrication of prescription eyeglasses.
- Type names and addresses into the computer to generate shipping labels.
- Trace frames on frame machine.
- Assures that all specifications and quality procedures are followed.
- Follow all safety procedures and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
Knowledge and skills:
- Must have the disposition to be a team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high stress area.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to learn all of the laboratory equipment and be proficient in their operation.
Experience/Education: Must have high school diploma or GED .
***Note: Positions are available for 2nd shift ONLY at this time***
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. IFB Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, and disability or genetics.