2019 IFB Solutions FootGolf Tournament
This event has been postponed, please check back at the end of June for event updates, thank you for your patience.
Raising funds for Student Enrichment Experience (SEE)
After School Program in Charlotte for children who are
blind or visually impaired.
• The event will take place at Sunset Hills Public Golf Course in Charlotte.
• A team consists of a minimum of two (2) players and a maximum of four (4) players.
• Each individual team member will need to have a participant waiver signed. Please print the form (2 pages), fill out/sign, and bring to the event on May 18. The waiver can be found here
• Every team plays nine (9) holes of footgolf, which takes approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours.
• On one pre-determined hole, every team will participate with a blindfold (for sighted individuals) and an audible ball.
• Each team will be assigned a tee time and starting hole.
• Participants should wear athletic shoes or indoor soccer shoes. NO CLEATS ALLOWED.
• Individuals should bring their own size 5 soccer ball. We will have some available for use.
• Teams are encouraged to bring their own water bottles to take on the course.
• Registration deadline is TBA.
• Age Divisions: under 18 years old and 18+ years old. Teams with players in both age divisions will “play up” in the 18+ age division.
• Awards will be given for first and second place teams in each division.
• Each participant will receive an event T-shirt.
• After registering, each team will receive (via email) a roster form to fill out and email back. That form will require team member names, dates of birth of players, and T-shirt sizes.