2019 IFB Solutions FootGolf Tournament
Raising funds for Student Enrichment Experience (SEE)
After School Program in Charlotte for children who are
blind or visually impaired.
• The event will take place at Sunset Hills Public Golf Course in Charlotte.
• A team consists of a minimum of two (2) players and a maximum of four (4) players.
• Each individual team member will need to have a participant waiver signed. Please print the form (2 pages), fill out/sign, and bring to the event on May 18. The waiver can be found here
• Every team plays nine (9) holes of footgolf, which takes approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours.
• On one pre-determined hole, every team will participate with a blindfold (for sighted individuals) and an audible ball.
• Each team will be assigned a tee time and starting hole.
• Participants should wear athletic shoes or indoor soccer shoes. NO CLEATS ALLOWED.
• Individuals should bring their own size 5 soccer ball. We will have some available for use.
• Teams are encouraged to bring their own water bottles to take on the course.
• Registration deadline is Thursday, May 16, 2019, by 7:00 pm EST.
• Age Divisions: under 18 years old and 18+ years old. Teams with players in both age divisions will “play up” in the 18+ age division.
• Awards will be given for first and second place teams in each division.
• Each participant will receive an event T-shirt.
• After registering, each team will receive (via email) a roster form to fill out and email back. That form will require team member names, dates of birth of players, and T-shirt sizes.